The Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie coasts all the western side of Masaccio Square.
CASA MASACCIO & CASA GIOVANNI MANNOZZI
Masaccio was born on June 21st 1401 on his simple house at the 83 number of Corso Italia.
THE MUSEUM OF BASILICA
The institution of a museum at the Oratorio delle Grazie is dated back to 1864.
PALAZZO D’ARNOLFO &
MUSEUM OF TERRE NUOVE
Praetorian Palace, better known as Palazzo d’Arnolfo, take its name from the architect Arnolfo di Cambio that has planned the entire thirteenth-century castle and probably, under information of Giorgio Vasari, also this palace.
THE PIEVE OF SAN GIOVANNI BATTISTA
The church titled to the patron of Florence and San Giovanni was built, starting in 1312, at the side of Porta S. Andrea.
THE CHURCH OF SAN LORENZO
The Church of San Lorenzo, that depends on the church of Cavriglia, dependent on Pieve di Cavriglia, existed before the foundation of Castel San Giovanni.